With over 8 years of being in video game development and now virtual reality, I have become a powerhouse of many skills. Programming inside Unity 3d (C#), and Unreal 4 (C++) has made me well adapt to these engines and their coding languages. I have setup project structures, naming conventions and developmental workflows to keep projects organized and increase productivity. Making pipeline tools (Python) really makes you passionate about organization. I have adapted to the Substance Painter/Designer and PBR workflows. With my hard work ethic, ability to problem solve, and continuous learning attitude, I am versatile and a great addition to any team.
• Developed Virtual reality Experiences.
• Programed trigger sequences.
• Created Python scripts and tools to improve production and reduce overhead.
o Program Launchers, Skin Weight Transfer, Auto Normals, Exporters, etc.
• Made SubST drive for all references to work on various machines
• I on boarded new hires getting computers setup and processes.
• 3d Modeler: Used ZBrush, Maya, and Substance workflow for Environments and props.
Made 3d art and tools for games on a variety of platforms. Mobile, PC, Wii, Xbox360, and PS3.
• Titles: Sim 3 expansions, Sims 4, Minions Paradise and more.
• Made tool for importing assets directly into Engine.
• Exporting tools to create folder structures and export models and textures to correct paths.
• Created project structure and modeling workflow for artist pipeline.
• Made confluence tracking and task table for production.
• 3d Modeler: Characters, Props and Environments.